600 Washington Road
Mt. Lebanon, PA 15228
Since their start in 1998, C2 paints has been dedicated to making the highest quality, artist-grade paints that one can buy! The most unique . They werNew to our store are the high quality, artist-grade paints from C2! Founded in 1998 on quality, C2 has remained as a leader in the industry in both color and paint technology. What makes C2 paints a favorite among professionals and interior designers?
The most unique aspect of C2 paint is their full spectrum colors! Each of their 496 colors contain no black for truly luminous color. Black doesn’t sound bad, but it absorbs light rather than reflecting it and the result is a muted color. Each color is made from at least 3 colorants, plus white. This color complexity allows each color to reflect natural light and helps a room come to life. Lastly, the full spectrum colors from C2 use only artisan-grade, granular pigments that help achieve a luxurious feel when applied.
C2 is committed to helping you choose the perfect color. As a result, every sample is oversized (about 2-3 times larger than your normal color swatch). Also, each sample is made from 100% real paint, so you are guaranteed an exact color match between the sample and the gallon of freshly mixed paint.
Superior coverage is achieved from all 496 colors. Tests have been performed where a single coat of C2 paint is applied over white and black walls. C2’s ratio is 0.994 different, which means that telling the difference is almost impossible with the naked eye. As a result, 2 coats is always enough to completely hide the previous colors on the walls (and one coat can sometimes be enough too!).
Lastly, C2 paints offer terrific fade resistance! The use of high quality, granular, light fast pigments makes every color from C2’s palette resistant to fading. They are great for harsh conditions where typical colors will fade and lose their brilliance. C2 exterior paints are made to withstand color changes despite the harshest of sunlight and exterior conditions.
We invite you to stop by and see the beautiful new display of C2 paints in our Paints Department. We think that you will be very impressed with their large paint samples and great selection of earthy color tones.
• Over 1,900 colors in the PPG Voice of Color display to choose from• Free color matching service in-store• Choose from Interior, Exterior, Primer, Interior Stains, Exterior Stains and other specialty Interior and Exterior products for almost any type of surface application• Various qualities to fit your budget, Manor Hall (high quality), Speedhide (contractor grade, basic)• Plus, our knowledgeable and helpful sales clerks are here to help you with all of your questions and to make sure that you get the right paint for the job!
When most people are looking to repaint a room, they need a good quality paint and a sales person that can recommend the right product for the right application. If you choose to come to Rollier’s, we believe that you will get both! PPG Paints is a market leader when it comes to high quality paint products and our staff in our paint department is as experienced and knowledgeable as you will find anywhere. Our paint manager has been with us for 28 years and the rest of our staff is filled predominantly with sales associates that have been with us for over 10 years. Lean on our experience and the high quality paints from Pittsburgh Paints to get a result that you will love for years!
What you need to know about PPG Paints…
• Over 1,900 colors (All colors are displayed on our “Voice of Color” swatch board)
• Need to match a color? No problem, we can match anything providing you have a good flat sample of a color for our color matching machine
• Choose from Interior, Exterior, Primer, Interior Stains, Exterior Stains and other specialty Interior and Exterior products for almost any type of surface application
• Choose from various price points: Manor Hall (high quality) or Speedhide (contractor grade, basic)
• PPG also features a VOC free line (Pure Performance). NOTE: While the Pure Performance line is VOC free the tints are not, so a little of the mixed product will not be VOC free. PPG is working on making their tints 100% VOC free. If you desire a completely VOC free product our product line from California Paints is 100% VOC free including the tints used in the color creation process.
PPG Paints are the makers of PPG ProLuxe and Olympic Maximum stains and sealants. These high quality products are the best that you can buy for beautifying your deck, pergula, or other exterior wood surfaces! For more information on PPG ProLuxe, please click here.
• High quality wood finishes for all sorts of exterior applications• Products specific to your needs and customizable based on color.• Sikkens offers a solid color opague finish, a semi-transparent finish, and several translucent finishes• Stop by our Paint Department to explore each product and to help determine which one will be best for you!
Sikkens have been a leader in exterior wood finishes for 200 years and we are happy to start offering them in our store. Their finishes have a high solid content and provide optimum protection and a beautiful look. We invite you to stop by our store to find which Sikkens ProLuxe finish fits your application the best!
Sikkens Cetol DEK Finish – is a high performance, translucent satin finish for exterior decks. This oil-based high-solids formulation protects your wood deck and provides a beautiful appearance in just two coats. How does it work? Cetol DEK Finish creates a protective film that gives surfaces a furniture-like finish to them and allows the natural characteristics of the wood to show through. Protects surfaces from drying out and weathering. Available in four natural colors.
Sikkens Cetol SRD – is an oil-based, one-coat translucent protection for siding, rails, and decks. May also be used for fences, boat docks, outdoor furniture, and logs. This product is easy to apply by brush, roller, or sprayer. Will provide beautiful color clarity and UV protection from the use of high-quality translucent iron oxide pigments. Penetrates deep into wood for a long lasting finish. Available in 8 colors.
Sikkens Cetol Semi-Transparent – This penetrating water-based semi transparent product has added protection to guard against the sun’s powerful UV rays. Easy, one-coat application that is available in 60 colors. Because this product is a semi-transparent finish, you have many more color options, but at the same effect you will not see as much of the original grain as you would with the translucent Cetol SRD product.
Sikkens RUBBOL Solid – is a hybrid oil/acrylic that offers excellent penetration and adhesion over both bare and previously coated surfaces. This premium, solid color stain has a low sheen so it will complement any decor. Recommended for decks, siding, trim, shakes, shingles, fences, logs, garage doors, and more. Holds its color remarkably well. Apply 2 coats for a beautiful color and protective finish that will last years. Available in 53 solid colors.
• Receive our Best Valued Coupons
• Get 1% Back on All Your Purchases
• Exclusive Email Offers & Updates